Desktop Support Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst required to support staff in Sydney and other remote offices in
Australia. This is a 12-month contract to provide level 1 and 2 IT and desktop support by troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing and configuring a variety of hardware and software.
- Respond promptly to escalations for technical support.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots hardware including: laptops, workstations, printers,
- phones, video conference units and mobile devices.
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting and TCP/IP connectivity issues across a variety of
- technologies (LAN/ Broadband/Wireless)
- Support Security Standards (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching)
- Manage multiple vendor relationships
- Work with Help desk, Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT
- NOC, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages
- Create and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity, system access & security
- Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and
- customer service guidelines
- Own IT projects and drive project deliverables for the team
- Participate in interviewing, training and mentoring junior team members
- Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including delegating low
- complexity work to the Helpdesk
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.),
- hardware/software and general technology trends
- Polycom and Chromebox for Meetings
- Knowledge of User Management in Active Directory.
- Experience working with MACs.
- Experience with imaging platforms (e.g.WDS and Casper).
- Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication)