- $67,000.00 + Super = $73,365.00 package
- North Sydney
- Hardware, Software & Mobile Device Support
We are looking to hire an experienced IT Desktop Support Technician for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Major Duties / Responsibilities
- Liaise with the various local and international support groups for Incident escalation, Request fulfilment and Change Management.
- Provide remote and onsite support, troubleshooting and providing resolutions to technical issues on hardware, software and mobile devices reported by end users.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer issues received via helpdesk ticketing system, email and telephone.
- Establish successful long-term relationships with internal customers.
- Research, resolve and respond to a variety of customer inquiries.
- Communicate outages and change to stakeholders.
- Reporting all P1 and P2 incidents to the Incident Manager.
- Identify reoccurring Incidents and Requests.
- Maintain the ticketing system, Service Catalogue guidelines and procedure documentation.
- Contribute to the Knowledge base and Known error database.
- Conference room setups including AV, VC equipment and online meeting configuration and support.
- Asset management including procurement.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Desktop support role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and administrative skills.
- Flexibility to work in a high volume faced paced environment.
- Experience in engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of procedures and procedural documentation.
- Good comprehension of the scope and delivery of project based deliverables.
- Outstanding deadline management skills with the ability to adjust with flexible priorities.
- Active questioning, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver a first-class service.
- Ability to handle customer complaints and queries effectively.
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button