- Permanent Opportunity with dynamic IT Services company
- Windows Desktop and Server Support focus within multi-disciplined team
- Working onsite at client site located just outside of the Sydney CBD
Our client, a dynamic IT Managed Services organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Desktop/Server Support Engineer with mixed platform skills to provide level 2 & 3 support in an onsite capacity.
The role will be joining a tight knit team of Infrastructure Engineers who cover everything from Network Communications, Systems Administration, Storage/Virtualisation, Cloud and End User Technologies.
This position's primary focus will be working across 2nd and 3rd level support of Desktop and Server technologies (active directory, exchange, desktop rollouts, operating system, server build/maintenance) - in a predominately Windows environment.
With some of the peripheral services involving IP Telephony, Data Networks and Cloud technologies you will be asked to provide support in these areas from time to time. So previous experience with VMWare, Hyper-V and Cisco (Voice and Data) technologies would be advantageous however not absolutely necessary. The role will additionally be responsible for providing applications support in an ad hoc capacity.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a level 2/3 Technical Support capacity.
- MCSA or MCP certifications with proven experience with Windows Server 2008/12 (server builds, systems administration etc.).
- Experience with Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server and Office Suite.
- Outstanding communication skills with an energetic and dynamic nature coupled with a team player's attitude.
- Previous experience with Cisco, VMware or Hyper-V or certifications with these, would be advantageous.
To apply for this opportunity please APPLY NOW via the link below or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.