Desktop Engineer Level 3
12 - month FTC
Sydney CBD Location
We are looking to hire an experienced Desktop Engineer Level 3 for one of our premier clients. In this role you will be part of small team small team of Senior Engineers responsible for managing and supporting Workplace Services
To be successful in the role we will require you to have the below skills
- 5+ years' experience in a Senior Engineer role in a large enerprise
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office 365, Skype for Business (Including Enterprise Voice) and Exchange Online (migration, deployment and operational management/support)
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience of SCCM,
- Advanced knowledge and support of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2/2016, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS.
- Strong Experience supporting follow me print, fax services, MFA, Azure AD, ADFS, Azure IaaS, Symantec Endpoint Protection, DirectAccess and other VPNs,
- Experience managing mobile device management platforms,
- Proficient in PowerShell Scripting and SQL
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at System Engineer level.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 184864