- 2 x initial 2-month contracts available
- Perth CBD and South Perth locations
- Supports Windows 10 & Office 365 environments
A highly reputed IT company in Perth is seeking two experienced Desktop Engineers for initial 2-month contracts to support a client based across Perth CBD & South Perth locations.
The role will see you providing onsite and remote desktop support by responding to and resolving incidents and service requests whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction; this includes investigating, diagnosing and resolving hardware and software faults related to end-user devices.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a level 2 desktop support position;
- Experience with troubleshooting desktops, laptops and tablets running a Windows OS (Win 7, 8.1 and/or 10);
- Common enterprise applications (MS Office, Office 365, Lync, Skype for Business);
- Troubleshooting printers and print servers;
- ITIL v3 would be highly regarded;
- MCITP/MCTS and/or relevant technical qualifications would be highly regarded;
- Excellent communication & customer support/ troubleshooting ability;
- Must possess a valid driver's license and vehicle.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, it is preferred that you apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we are only able to consider candidates based in Western Australia who possess Full Australian Work Rights.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 206385)