Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a friendly and supportive team to help provide hardware and software support.
- Provides technical support of all facets of the EUC, Wintel, IOS and software distribution services
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure
- Accountable for the successful resolution of medium and low problems
- Contribute to the tracking and reporting against agreed service KPIs, SLA's, Service Health and the contractual obligations of 3rd party Service Providers.
- Ensure adequate communication, knowledge sharing and issue resolution across delivery and support teams
To be successful you must have
- experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of SCCM, Altiris and InTune
- Experience implementing and managing large scale upgrades in SCCM technologies and toolsets.
- Strong experience delivering workplace services in an enterprise environment.
- Experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- Experience designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel environments with knowledge in software distribution and patch management is desirable
- In depth understanding, and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre tools including cloud-based monitoring\management
Click 'Apply' and attach your CV in WORD format with a cover letter stating availability and daily rate expectation - For a confidential discussion on this position, contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank.