Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Designer to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
This is a long-term contract role until 30th June 2021 with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Collaborate with product owners to engineer, define and implement innovative solutions for the production direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Present and defend designs and key Milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Design to make services easy for everyone to be able to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility.
- Demonstrate excellent information architecture, user interface design and digital prototyping skills
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- 2 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI Design with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience creating wireframes, Storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or other visual design and wire framing tools
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Experience supporting and participating in user research and service design activities.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders, and clearly articulate design decisions through a well-conceived rationale
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206389
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.