Our Australian Government Client is currently seeking a Research and Analysis Manager to provide guidance in business and procurement decisions relating to the implementation of a Case Management System (CMS), improving the client's digital environment through digitalisation.
In this role, you would be involved in the development of a single Case Management Solution (CMS) providing a range of functionality for managing the AAT's work, including case information repository, case workflows, electronic tribunal file, event scheduling and reporting. The ideal candidate would develop, in conjunction with key stakeholders, a range of artefacts to help guide business and procurement decisions in relation to the CMS.
The role is an initial 12-month contract with the opportunity of a 12-month extension.
About the role:
- creating a project blueprint that will aid in the scoping, communication and resourcing of the work
- capturing the current-state business, functional and technical environment at an appropriate level of detail, including business process maps
- developing high-level future-state business, functional, technical and user requirements for the CMS
- developing more detailed future-state requirements and related documentation, including new or more aligned business processes and related workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of research and analysis plans for similar projects
- Demonstrated experience in developing and producing high-quality artefacts relevant to a project of this kind, including:
- eliciting and analysing information, and validating conclusions, including through planning and facilitating workshops and other forums
- creating requirements specifications and business process maps.
- Well-developed understanding of:
- user-design practices and their application in evidence-based design decisions
- relevant design standards and methodologies in software development, including the Australian Government Digital Service Standard
- Knowledge or experience of Design Thinking approaches.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #199681