Our Government client is seeking a skilled Design Lead in a capacity of a Scrum Master to deliver world class government digital services.
This is a long-term 12 Months contract opportunity, located at our Client's Canberra City location
Key Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Providing digital services to millions of Australians every day
- Creating experiences and interactions driven by research, best practice and data
- Delivering the government's agenda to produce state of the art digital services
- Making online employment services better for our users
- Willing to try new things
As the successful candidate you are:*
- Proven track record in delivering transformational digital products and services using agile methodology, processes and practices
- Background in design thinking, UX/UI design and implementing online services for end users
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- Always looking at work through a Design Thinking lens
- Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- Capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- Willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or have an ability to obtain Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Job Reference: #205063
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.