Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a friendly team to contribute to the consideration of price controls and other market interventions, and market monitoring and reporting.
- Contribute to consultation with internal and external stakeholders, especially on practical and technical matters.
- Contribute to the development of public and internal consultation on technical issues related to market stewardship.
- Liaising with internal and external subject matter experts to collect information and co-ordinate action.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of systems and processes
- Quality assurance for pricing deployments
- Assist with the technical deployment of annual indexation process and biannual major policy reviews
- Create upload sheets for IT system changes
- Assist with maintaining Price Guide, Support Catalogue and related documents
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Highly developed quantitative skills.
- Competency with Complex technical IT systems, operations and databases.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to develop findings through analysis of complex data sets.
- Ability to prioritise and allocate tasks in an efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
Click 'Apply' and attach your CV in WORD format - For a confidential discussion on this position, contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank.