We are looking for an Deployment Manager to join our client as one of the Leads within the HRIS project. This position will see you work alonsgide a number of other leads and Vendor partners to deliver on a major HR Information System!
A bit about your new company:
You will be joining an organisation who sit at the forefront of Australia's technology market. This project will help reshape the state of their HR in an organisation that is sizable.
A day in the life:
- Manage / run the deployment of all HR Module deployments into the various tenants. This includes ensuring that all sign-off from Change Manager are approved
- Work with the Integrations Lead to manage any deployments to upgrade/ modify any associated applications
- Manage the Business readiness required for any deployment - ORC status, Data migration status, testing status
- Along with the any deployment HRIS Change Manager, manage the business communications associated with deployment of Workday
- Along with the any deployment HRIS Change Manager, manage any training required for the business associated with deployment of Workday.
- Working with the Change Manager determine the business readiness for a deployment - Training materials, communications, sessions..
- Manage any Cutover for a deployment - this includes ensuring the data is migrated to the tenant.
- Plan and manage the hypercare period post go live.
You will have extensive experience:
- In Deployment management
- Business Readiness
- Managing direct reports
- Dealing with other leads
- HR system experience i.e. Workday (ideal)
Apply now with your CV in WORD format
Candidates must reside in Australia with full work rights to be considered