Our client, a global leader in IT Services has multiple opportunities for Deployment Engineers with previous hardware (Point of Sales), PC or Server skills to join a rapidly expanding team of professionals working on major rollout projects.
The roles are working in a field capacity, primarily responsible for the installation of hardware and IT equipment. The added consideration is that the work will sometimes be completed at night in order to minimise the impact on customer environments - penalty/overtime rates will be applied for this in line with Award conditions. Some of the installations may include PoS hardware (printers, touch screens, pin pads etc.), PCs, laptops, Servers and network devices among many others.
Being a field role they will require people who are self-motivated and able to communicate at a high level with business critical customers. You must also have a strong work ethic and be adaptable to learning new skills at speed.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Your full, clean Driver's License and your own vehicle.
- Experience with desktop support/rollouts using Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Remote Desktop
- Previous PoS (Point Of Sales) hardware implementation or diagnostic experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please APPLY NOW.