Our client, a global leader in IT Services has multiple opportunities for Deployment Engineers to join a large team of professionals working on major projects.
- Great hands-on opportunity to progress in the IT industry
- Work for a leader in the IT Services space
- Multiple contract opportunities available
This role will see you working as part of a large team responsible for the installation of major Point of Sale (POS) rollouts across leading organizations and may also include the implementation and upgrade of Desktop PC's and related hardware with blue chip clients.
You will be working with a number of key clients and in order to meet the client needs, you need to be flexible with regards to working hours. The majority of the work is during normal working hours but on occasion you may need to work nights and weekends.
Travelling to and from client premises is an essential element of this role and therefore you will need to have a full driving license and your own vehicle. Costs for mileage and expenses while working away from home will be reimbursed.
This role will require you to work as part of a strong technical team. As a Deployment Engineer you will need to be able to demonstrate some experience in:
- Similar hardware/network engineering, or break-fix role.
- Experience within an IT hardware support role
- Experience within a helpdesk or service center working with a range of general IT issues.
- Excellent Communication skills and be well presented
- Any experience with hardware rollout or installation projects would be favourable.
- A basic understanding of networking principles and protocols is required.
- IT training - Bachelor Degree, Diploma or TAFE certification.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a technical background who enjoys hands on roles. We are keen to find individuals with a keen passion for progression and as such would like to offer all candidates opportunities for development and advancement.