Our Federal Government Client is seeking a talented Dependency Manager for an initial contract until June 2020 with potential extensions. The successful candidate will be responsible for owning and maintaining the planning standards with attention to continuous process improvement. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing planning standards for programs to enable ease of roll-up of milestone data and dependencies
- Facilitate the design, development and ownership of the portfolio, program and project plans ensuring all milestones and dependencies are identified, logged and monitored and ensuring that plans are maintained and updated
- Providing planning support and planning skills transfer to projects and providing assurance on the status of program and project plans and their maintenance through regular reporting
- Ensuring the identification, tracking and mapping of all program interdependencies
- Identifying potential conflicts between program/project plans and/or critical dependencies that may need to be managed as risks, suggesting possible mitigations
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199410
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position