This role requires the candidate to have an understanding of functional architecture and design of ERP systems. In his/her past roles, the candidate should have designed, implemented and led Travel and Expense Management and other Solutions - Greenfield or Landscape Transformation implementation, on premise or cloud deployment scenarios.
This role will utilise their extensive industry best practice business process, functional and technical knowledge, as well as proven implementation experience.
The Travel and Expense Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the design and configuration of the relevant elements of the template solution. In some circumstances, it will be necessary to extend the standard solution, but development will be undertaken within a strict framework.
The Travel and Expense Management Delivery Manager will be expected to collaborate with peers across other value streams for example the financial related value streams - Budget to Report and Revenue to Bank; amongst others.
The Travel and Expense Management Delivery Manager will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of this value stream template.
- Manage the design, planning and scheduling of value stream workshops.
- Lead the functional implementation and support for Travel and Expense Management functions.
- Manage and Lead the Travel and Expense Management solution analysis, design, build, test and deploy with:
- Ability to manage a small team to carry out solution build, functional specifications for developments, unit testing and integration testing.
- Take responsibility for concluding business discussions around process, solution, and end-state design ownership.
- Collaborate with other core teams within project and with business users in non-SAP language where required.
- Analyse and map clients' business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Advise and implement functional approach for systems integration, including enablement of mobile capability
- Manage 3rd party dependencies related to a Travel and Expense Management Solution
- Manage and Lead the Travel and Expense Management solutions landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios.
- Build a better connection between IT and Business by improved user experience.
- Leverage existing business processes and technology to achieve ROI.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated functional implementation and support experience with an ERP solution, in several of the following capabilities:
- Travel and expense management
- Contract Management
- Gazettal & Austender Integration
- Services Procurement
- Asset Management
- Contractor Management
- Supplier Management
- Accounts Payable
- Invoice Processing
- Provide functional solutions within the value stream including analysis of business requirements, development configuration and testing, and supporting the delivery to the business during the preparation and implementation phases of the project.
- Experience developing and delivering ERP workflow-based solutions.
- Experience in integration and configuration of catalogues.
- Solution implementation and support Travel and Expense Management and Finance solutions.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 210813