Our client, a large Australian Enterprise is seeking to engage an experienced delivery Manager/Scrum Master.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Proven track record in delivery digital product and services using agile methodology, processes and practices
- Coaching, driving and facilitating agile scrum activities/ ceremonies (e.g. daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings)
- Track and resolve project impediments, protection of scrum processes from distractions and interferences
- Facilitating planning and estimation of tasks and user stories
- Helps the team / individuals to clarify goals and map necessary actions to achieve them
- Works closely with the product manager to shape product backlogs for upcoming sprints
- Familiarity with online tracking tools (JIRA, Trello, etc..)
- Knowledge about the value of metrics, test and learn, incremental delivery.
- Ability to report on backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user story sizing etc.
- Knowledge about methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so they are able to use best practice from other methodologies to motivate delivery team when needed
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.