Our client, a leading Retailer in Australia is looking for Delivery Manager to join their team for an initial 6 months With Potential extensions.
You will be required to manage project from planning to implementation using hybrid waterfall and agile methodology.
- Lead a team of internal and external specialists primarily in ETL [IBM DataStage and MA Azure Data Factory].
- Establish and follow processes to ensure appropriate governance and clear communication
- Partner with senior stakeholders to ensure expectations for delivery are met or managed appropriately.
- 5-10 years as a Project/delivery manager
- Digital Transformation Experience, including large scale integration development.
- Retail or Supply Chain Background preferred
- Has successfully managed complex projects ie. projects that involve
- business critical systems
- variety of external parties
- multiple stakeholder groups
- multiple functional areas
- working with dispersed teams
- complex business change
COMMERCIAL SKILLS & FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven Project Management skills managing Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder Management and Integration
- Behavioural skills including senior stakeholder engagement, judgement, accountability, learning agility
- Retail industry knowledge and experience
- Sound knowledge of ETL and EAI tools.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW for more information quoting the job ref #208699