This role requires the candidate to have an understanding of functional architecture and design of ERP systems. In his/her past roles, the candidate should have designed, implemented and led ITSM solutions, on premise or cloud deployment scenarios.
This role will utilise their extensive industry best practice business process, functional and technical knowledge, as well as proven implementation experience to support the vision of the program.
The Enquire to Resolve Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the design and configuration of the relevant elements of the template solution. In some circumstances, it will be necessary to extend the standard solution, but development will be undertaken within a strict framework.
The Enquire to Resolve Delivery Manager will be expected to collaborate with peers across other value streams.
The Enquire to Resolve Delivery Manager will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of this value stream template.
- Manage the design, planning and scheduling of value stream workshops.
- Lead the functional implementation and support for Enquire to Resolve Management functions.
- Manage and Lead the Enquire to Resolve solution analysis, design, build, test and deploy with:
- Ability to manage a small team to carry out solution build, functional specifications for developments, unit testing and integration testing.
- Take responsibility for concluding business discussions around process, solution, and end-state design ownership.
- Collaborate with other core teams within project and with business users in non-technical language where required.
- Analyse and map clients' business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Develop product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Advise and implement functional approach for systems integration, including enablement of mobile capability.
- Manage 3rd party dependencies related to a ITSM Solution.
- Manage and Lead the Enquire to Resolve solutions landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios.
- Build a better connection between IT and Business by improved user experience .
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated functional implementation and support experience with an ITSM solution, in several of the following capabilities:
- Incident / problem management
- Request Management
- Change and Release Management
- Knowledge base
- End user Support
- Relationship Management
- Security Management
- Provide functional solutions within the value stream including analysis of business requirements, development configuration and testing, and supporting the delivery to the business during the preparation and implementation phases of the project.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Federal Government ERP Template/s and Reporting Framework.
- Experience developing and delivering workflow-based solutions.
- Demonstrated business process skills and ability to run workshops on ITSM products.
- Basic knowledge of app design and development.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 210814