Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Delivery Manager with extensive experience in Business Analysis and delivering projects using the Agile methodology. This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you:
- Will have sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a Delivery Manager in an Agile project
- Should enjoy working in a tight-knit Agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders
- Are expected to perform a coaching role and share their knowledge and experience
You should have knowledge and experience in:
- Performing as a business analyst in an Agile team.
- Performing as the SCRUM master.
- Developing key artifacts.
- Using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Formal qualifications in the Agile Methodology.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum of NV1 security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 91378700 quoting Job Reference: # 203501