Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Delivery Manager to oversee projects and work with the product team undertaking discovery work on a key digital product. This is a contract opportunity role for six months with possible six-month extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Please note the role initially be required to work remotely and in the longer term, onsite.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Product Manager to plan how to deliver the service and products and help remove blockers to progress
- Ensure the team works in an Agile way and builds a user-centred service
- Reduce risk by regularly releasing and improving parts of the service and iterate frequently to meet user needs
- Monitor team delivery including development and execution of project delivery plan
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business and project outcomes including priorities
- Conduct procurement activities to support product and wider organisational requirements
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly Jira
- Extensive experience as a successful Delivery Manager
- The ability to deliver high-level advisory to Product Managers, to inform and achieve product roadmap development and delivery outcomes and meet user needs
- The ability to set and achieve delivery goals, synthesise user feedback and prioritise competing roadmap deliverables and user requirements against team workflows
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #202646
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.