Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Delivery Manager to join a new multi-disciplinary team working on a whole of government project. This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months with a 6-month extension option, will be located at our client's Canberra CBD location and requires candidates to have a Federal Government security clearance.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure the multi-disciplinary team delivers the goals of the whole of government project, the certification framework and telecommunications business case
- Ensure the team works in an Agile way by regularly releasing and improving parts of the service to meet user needs
- Work with the Product Manager to plan how to deliver the services and products, and to ensure the team has a productive working environment and are happy at work
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum two years' experience as a Delivery Manager
- Proven experience working as the Delivery Manager for two teams at the same time
- Proven experience with APS policy and processes, in particular service delivery and business case development
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 200986
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.