The Delivery Manager is responsible for leading end-to-end teams to deliver technology-enabled products, initiatives and/or services. They make sure the team is running an awesome process incorporating agile practices and principles to deliver solutions that support our customers and business. They help the team to work in the best possible way, to optimise quality and outcomes and protects the team from disturbance and external threats to be successful in all aspects of delivery including; stakeholder engagement, planning, analysis, development and release.
- Lead an end-to-end delivery of technology-enabled products, initiatives and/or services
- Shield the team and assist in the removal of blockers and other delivery obstacles.
- Ensure that the delivery team's purpose and objectives are clear and linked to the broader vision, strategy and customer roadmap.
- Communication of the teams delivery commitments and progress updates (both at initiative and overall team levels)
- Build strong relationships with internal customers, stakeholders and integration teams to ensure delivery is smooth and customer centric.
- Facilitate team improvements and contribute to agile ways of working
- Legal and regulatory compliance, adherence to internal operating procedures together with the management of business risks is the responsibility of every employee.
- Ensuring that Australia's Wellbeing, Health and Safety policy and associated policies and procedures are effectively implemented/applied to minimise risk and to provide employees with a safe working environment and safe systems of work.
- Qualifications, Training and Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology and/or Business or equivalent industry experience (desirable)
- Agile, Lean for Software Development, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, DevOps, Extreme Programming (XP) and are familiar with a range of digital tools.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!