Our client is looking for a dynamic, service-oriented Agile Delivery Manager/SCRUM Master. The successful applicant will work in a high-performance work team that is delivering ICT solutions to support the organisation mission to deliver the supply of relevant products and services on behalf of the Australian Government and state and territory governments.
Duties will include:
- Running and leading team events for a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) eg. Horizon planning, sprint planning, stand-ups, showcases, retrospectives;
- Working with the Business Solution Analyst and Product Manager to ensure a well-ordered prioritised backlog is established and maintained;
- Synchronising work between all business systems in collaboration with business stakeholders and;
- Removing impediments for the delivering team.
The role will require a Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1) security clearance. While an NV1 clearance is preferred, candidates with Baseline may be considered.
A current police check is required.
To be successful in the role:
- Demonstrated experience in leading a Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT) to deliver digital solutions through agile ways of working.
- Demonstrated experience leading ICT projects from inception to release.
- Demonstrated experience in horizon/future planning whilst supporting the team's current workload.
- Proven ability to problem solve, remove impediments and escalate issues appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability working hands-on and helping other team members complete tasks when required.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Smilin John 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 212468