- 12-month contract + extensions
- Large Insurance Company
- 1-2 days a week onsite, rest is remote work
We are looking to hire an experienced Delivery Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The successful applicant must have
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience as a Delivery Manager or similar
- Delivery management experience in - SC3, Senior or Expert
- Technical know-how across technologies such as Java, Mainframe, etc.
- Training requirements: ITMP Fellow, ABS Mainframe L1 (optional)
- Insurance or Financial Service industry experience is preferred and will be prioritised
- Must have excellent communication skills - verbal and written as you will be liaising with the customer on a regular basis
- Able to start within 4 weeks at the absolute latest
- Accountable for all the delivery targets for the areas responsible.
- Monitor, control and track, project risks and establish measures to counter them
- Measure and monitor customer satisfaction and proactively execute improvement plans.
- Define measure and refine delivery capabilities and improve them
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button