About the role:
The Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the Program Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital project and service. They will work with the Project Lead to ensure the successful delivery of the project within the Program. The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
- Work within the Digital Identity program with the Program Delivery Lead
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team including working with the Project Lead
- Develop an agreed delivery plan and monitor delivery against the program roadmap
- Facilitate multi agency workshops
- Coach team members in agile mindset and practices
- Help to remove impediments and blockers
- Help to identify and manage project level dependencies and risks
- Identify and escalate program risks or issues where appropriate
- Build strong working relationships with cross agency stakeholder
- Produce fortnightly Sprint Reports and other ad-hoc reports
To be successful in role you will possess:
- Be highly motivated with experience in comparable government Delivery Management roles, with extensive knowledge and working experience of Scaled Agile Framework in a complex environment.
- Scrum Master activities such as backlog refinement and Scrum Events and expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 210343
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.