The Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the portfolio Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital project and service. The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
Desirable candidate would be required to:
- Develop an agreed delivery plan and monitor delivery against the program roadmap
- Facilitate multi agency workshops
- Coach team members in agile mindset and practices
- Help to remove impediments and blockers
- Help to identify dependencies and risks
- Identify and escalate issues where appropriate
- Build strong working relationships with cross agency stakeholder
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Be highly motivated with over three years' experience in comparable Delivery Management roles
- Able to demonstrate regular engagement with a wide range of external stakeholders, including technical and business areas
- leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverables
- experience in creating productive working relationships in programs with a large and diverse range of stakeholders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207083
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.