Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Delivery Manager to work within an existing multidisciplinary team which is currently expanding. Within this role you will be responsible for driving Agile delivery management practices and techniques, facilitating planning and estimation and be able to promote a collaborative approach to working.
This is a 6-month role starting ASAP with possible extension options available, requires Candidates to be Australian Citizens with a Baseline Federal Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one and can be located out of the Client's Canberra or Sydney offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in Agile product management
- Experience in delivering digital products and services
- Strong motivational skills with the ability to build a trusting and safe environment
- Experience with content production and a range of CMS
- Knowledge of online tracking tools including JIRA, GitHub Issues, Waffle or Trello
- Experience handling budgets and facilitating travel
- Prior experience in Government agencies would be desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 188785
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.