Experienced BI BA required as a Delivery Lead, where you will be responsible for collaborating with customers and team members to champion common requirements for metrics, dimensions and analytics across Data Intelligence solutions. This is a defining role across solution lifecycle from scoping, delivery to support, where you will be required to understand how complex metrics impact the business and help preserve integrity of metrics from data source to reporting & visualisations.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with business customers to identify data intelligence opportunities and progress through projects.
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand the organisations businesses, and build their understanding of how data can enable and improve.
- Collaborating with Data leaders and IS&T teams to enable group success
- Enabling metrics across domains and product groups
- Partnering with stakeholders to facilitate adoption within the organisation and understanding support requirements.
- Collaborating and partnering with other Data leaders and IS&T teams to enable group success.
- Providing dimensional modelling expertise in scoping and delivery of small projects.
- Translating complex business problems into desired outcomes and breaking problems into discrete packages (Scrum/Agile backlog development)
- Maintaining knowledge of relationships between platforms, data and consumption in reports and visualisation
- Improving awareness of metrics lineage and usage.
- Identifying opportunities to improve metric use to deliver value
- Partnering with metric owners to understand purpose and delivery from data.
- Applying discipline governance and quality assurance across projects and promote compliance with standardised processes, systems, and tools.
- Enabling capability uplift through education on available data, metrics, platforms and visualisations.
- Promoting and evolving existing platforms and tools.
- Contributing to industry and community initiatives in Data Intelligence and other areas.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong Business Analytics & Business Intelligence experience
- Experience with Cloud Services & Visualisation Design
- Experience developing & solution experience across Datawarehousing / Datamart solutions
- Ability to lead a team
- Experience establishing partnerships with stakeholders at all levels to understand and champion metrics.
- Project management capability (Scrum Master/Agile experience, lean board)
- Customer and solution oriented, with excellent team and customer collaboration skills.
- Collaboration across cultures and with virtual teams across the world.
- Developed communication skills, mainly used internally across all levels.
- Ability to connect business purpose to metric to data
- Ability to guide contractors and vendors on metrics.
- Business partnership experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 211935
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Please note applications for this role close Sunday 11th April 2021.