The Delivery Lead/Scrum Master role sits within the Technology Analytics Services, Data Business Unit. The focus of role is to lead and coordinate the resources required to implement small to medium projects/strategic change initiatives for the organisation. This may be as part of a larger, more complex program of work.
The appointee will be responsible for initiating, managing and closing the project and all processes such as project quality/control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting. In addition, as the role will manage delivery of dedicated squads supporting build of Financial Crimes Risk Management solutions the Delivery Lead needs to be an experienced Scrum Master.
The core responsibilities are:
Plan / Initiate:
- Plan and manage project scope. Prepare recommendations for any change in project scope, presenting a comprehensive analysis of the impact of scope change in terms of time, cost, resourcing, overall 'do ability' and impact on benefits realisation.
- Manage squad delivery utilising agile discipline - applying rituals, tools and established practices.
- Manage implementation of the solution; oversee scope, resource, schedule and financials to ensure delivery of change within agreed time and budget constraints.
- Develop and maintain project resource and work plans. Monitor project plans to reflect project progress, change and issues resolution.
- Oversee financials to ensure achievement and accurate capture of planned project costs and benefits.
- Implement measure and maintain quality processes and standards to satisfy stakeholder expectations.
- Actively manage project risks and issues including escalation as required. Manage overall risk assessment, analysis, and planning to manage the risk profile for the project. Produce project status reports. Analyse issues and change through monitoring the issues register to assess and manage impact on the project plans.
- Gain and secure participation in testing according to the project plan. Conduct post implementation/verification reviews. Gain sign off to production acceptance.
- Close down the project - including budget, outstanding risks/issues are logged, no hypercare items remains.
- Conduct Post Implementation Reviews: Contribute to the review of program successes through conduct of and participation in Post Implementation Reviews and 'lessons learned' activities.
Tertiary qualified, you will be an impressive Agile Practitioner with previous delivery experience managing complex projects within large corporate environments. You will be an expert in SAS Financial Crimes Risk Management capabilities and can demonstrate excellent solution outcomes. You will have a proven track record in leading technical teams, working/coaching in agile environments, working in scrums and delivering in sprints.
Apply now or for a confidential conversation please contact Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204