About the role
The lifecycle of a project runs all the way from opportunity and solutioning, through to contract delivery, then eventual closure, and operational support. As a Delivery Manager, you are accountable for the delivery of the project against the contract.
You support, monitor and report throughout the phases - sales, estimating, planning, mobilising and executing, right up to closure, ensuring regular communication with stakeholders and clients and monitoring financial performance.
Day to day, you will:
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project schedule to ensure production of on-time, on-budget, quality outputs
- Report on status and progress of all aspects of the project against the contract.
- Assist client teams to implement change enablement processes
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Manage staff - both onshore and offshore - as well as sub-contractor staff when required
- Travel as needed.
You balance a strategic outlook with a practical focus on day-to-day activities and changing needs, and your business knowledge matches your excellent teamwork, planning and communication skills.
You are driven to achieve outcomes - both for your client and for your employer. You enjoy working with structure, although with a level of autonomy, and you think and work systematically and logically - with an attention to the daily detail. You are at home with enterprise technology and your business acumen means you understand what's involved in bringing a client initiative to successful conclusion.
You probably have a Bachelor degree in Business or IT and a Project Management certification. You are likely to have some years of experience in the consulting industry.
You've got great spoken and written communication skills, and your client-focussed attitude means you're comfortable presenting to clients.
Your skills and experience include:
- Managing project delivery against a contract
- Managing client stakeholder expectations
- Managing projects using an Agile delivery approach
- Managing requirements and team work using Azure DevOps (or JIRA)
- Managing project schedule using Microsoft Project
- Managing Microsoft implementations - Azure, Dynamics 365, Office 365
- Managing engagements in highly regulated client environments - eg Federal Govt
Benefits On Offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft's Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- In-house University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave benefit - available for both parents regardless of gender and fully applicable to same-sex families - and can be taken in a range of flexible ways to suit each family's
- MyDays - 5 days of leave each year - this benefit supports our client's commitment to promoting a healthy balance between work and home life and it can also be taken to honour employees' cultural beliefs.
- Gadget and Wellbeing allowance paid annually
For more information or to apply, please contact Preeti Grewal on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 240638