- Australian Wine Industry
- Based in McLaren Vale
- 12-month Contract | Immediate Start Available
Our national blue-chip client is well known to the Australian community and is an employment leader in the highly sought-after wine sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the requirements of the company stakeholders and ensuring technical delivery to support and enhance systems.
- The development, implementation and continuous improvement of a variety of BAU enterprise wide software systems and solutions.
- Overseeing all development activities such as sprint planning and agile delivery of projects.
- Maintaining budget and ensuring the team have everything they need to ensure effective delivery for the internal stakeholders.
To be considered for this role:
- It is a mandatory requirement that you have experience in D365/AX.
- You must demonstrate a good understanding of Cloud Technologies.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is highly desirable.
- Be able to demonstrate high level communication skills and the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders.
- Have a solid track record of delivering projects within budget and schedule.
For further information please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403 or please send your application. A full Job Description is available for appropriate candidates.
SA: LHS 296564