Senior Delivery Lead: Cards Mobile App delivery and integration
Hybrid-working; Remote and Melbourne CBD
The client is implementing a consolidated digital channel for prepaid card products; with our card vendor by building a new mobile channel and integrating with the vendor's platform. We are seeking a senior delivery lead to join the program to lead the planning and execution of the end-to-end delivery of the mobile product.
- Planning and execution of delivery, collaboration with the card vendor, internal engineering and enterprise technology teams; establishing a product delivery roadmap; and implementing the roadmap.
- Enabling the team members to deliver business outcomes by facilitating ceremonies and developing the teams' ability to self-lead and self-organise.
- Recruitment of delivery team members; coaching and guiding as required.
- Owning the feature/product backlog on behalf of the business product managers.
- Day to day management of the delivery team, application of cadence, cross-domain planning and reporting.
- Project delivery experience in agile and waterfall or hybrid delivery environments, complex/enterprise organisation experience preferred.
- End-to-end product ownership experience, including a strong track record of end-to-end delivery and execution.
- Proven skills in business partnering as a delivery lead in a complex environment.
- Expert level demonstrable experience in vendor management; in negotiating scope and delivery outcomes.
- Ability to make decisions under uncertainty and problem-solving skills.
- Lean product delivery and continuous improvement experience.
- Strong experience in stakeholder engagement and management. (Senior managers and general managers levels)
- Demonstrated experience in complex problem-solving in an enterprise environment.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A minimum of 6+ years of agile experience, preferably SaFe certified.
- Knowledge of Australian financial compliance and regulations (AML and AFSL) is preferred.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS and financial/payment service technology security and compliance.
- Experience with Financial Services industry - Banking or Cards & Payments domain.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!!!!!