Our Federal Government Client is seeking Three (3) Delivery Engineers.
This is a long-term contract up to 30 June 2022 with 2x12-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will provide the following deliverables:
- Providing technical expertise to the project and leading the technical deliverables;
- Taking ownership of designs and transition plans while engaging with the ICT operational team to coordinate implementation activities;
- Assisting in the resolution of technical issues as they arise;
- Documenting change requirements and raising changes;
- Developing run sheets and cheat sheets as required for each environment to execute complex changes;
- Identifying servers for each system, tracking updates, migrations and tests and updating details into the tracking system in a timely manner.
Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in architecture services of ICT projects within large infrastructure environments with main focus on application transition and migration activities.
- Excellent working knowledge/experience in the following:
- Active Directory (Domain Services)
- Windows/Unix Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- VMWare ESX Server
- Databases - SQL & Oracle
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills, both written and verbal including the ability to negotiate successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex stakeholder groups and harness collective subject matter expertise to deliver fit for purpose IT systems and solutions.
- Possess effective leadership skills that will drive and deliver effective/efficient ICT and business outcomes.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and has sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and is highly motivated.
It is desirable if you have:
- AWS/Azure Cloud experience.
- DevOps pipeline experience.
- Whilst a Baseline clearance is essential, a Negative Vetting 1 Clearance is highly desirable.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #240467
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.