Duration: 28 / 06 / 2021 - 26 / 12 / 2021 + liekly extension
Location: 41 George Street
We are seeking to engage a Delivery Coordinator to work with one of our government clients to facilitate the delivery of work packages for Partner Agencies.
- Coordinate work packages with team resources to ensure delivery priorities are met.
- Coordinate delivery deadlines within a time critical environment and ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
- Develop and update delivery plans and other required documentation artefacts to a high standard.
- Ensure delivery plans, schedules, timelines and milestones are monitored using appropriate tools.
- Coordinate workshops and meetings relevant to delivery of work packages.
- Provide comprehensive reporting on work packages to ensure effective implementation of business and IT project deliverables.
- Manage specific issues and risks as directed, including advising the Delivery Forum of any issues and risks associated with a work package.
- Escalate potential quality issues as appropriate.
- Contribute to the invoicing process for work completed on work packages.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication and liaison skills.
- Ability to coordinate delivery deadlines within a time critical environment and ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or collaboratively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to conduct workshops with clients and internal ICT resources to elicit planning tasks, product breakdowns etc.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills with the ability to understand technical concepts and terminology and express them in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to develop/assist with project plans and associated communication documents, project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
If this sounds like your role, apply now with your CV and a Suitability Statement (WORD FORMAT) addressing the required skills and experience. Or call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion regarding this role quoting 213564.