About the role:
The Delivery Accelerator Lead is accountable for uplifting the skills of the Product Owner firstly, then potentially later the Scrum Master and delivery team. As a person with extensive experience in Scrum delivery, as either Product Owner and/or Scrum Master, they are a mentor and buddy that does the work as a servant leader and shared resource in the Scrum teams.
- Initially, the Delivery Accelerator Lead will be responsible for assisting and mentoring two Product Owner/s.
- The Delivery Accelerator Lead is a servant leader that mentors as they help the Product Owner/s organize their time and together do the 'What'.
- Experience as a Product owner.
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment.
- Proven experience writing Agile User Stories with Acceptance Criteria and breaking them down into smaller increments.
- Demonstrated evidence of ability to champion adherence to consistent application of the Scrum Framework.
- Proven experience identifying a Scrum Team's gaps (eg. Anti-patterns) in the Scrum Framework and leading them to adopt new practices by focusing on Scrum Values, Agile Manifesto values and principles.
- Ability to Mentor.
- 2 years experience as a Scrum Master, and ability to facilitate Scrum rituals.
- experience in Lean IT process flows including Kanban
We can only consider Australian PR holders or Citizens.
Please apply with your resume in a word format before COB 20/03/2018 to be considered