Do you want to make a difference as an Defence Trainer?
Join our clients and be a part of a growing international company that focuses on innovation, reliability and customer-centric excellence!
You will have the following responsibilities as a Defence Trainer:
- Execute training onsite at customer locations
- Assist with the production and maintenance of training documentation and course material globally
- Assist with writing training and support plans
- Provide advice to the Engineering team on product development
- Provide support and assistance to colleagues, including sales support
- All applicants must be prepared for domestic and overseas travel to customer sites (in line with government regulations).
Skills and experience
We are looking for candidates with the following essential skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, including communication and presentation skills
- SME knowledge of Defence systems, including Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian military environment
- Previous military experience
- Experience as a Military Instructor within the ADF
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Experience of global military standards is desirable, ideally with previous instructional experience
- You also have the required professional and personal attributes to work successfully as part of the team
- You have the will and ability to continuously improve and develop yourself and those around you.
- An Australian citizen, eligible for an Australian Defence Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1), and preferably Level 2 (NV2) security clearance
Priority will be given to candidates with subject matter knowledge of C2 systems and with tertiary qualifications in education, training, or ICT. Additionally, you must be confident enough to interact, communicate and present to Defence customers. You also have the ability to generate strong brand recognition, and establish trustworthy and constructive relationships with customers, partners, employees and other stakeholders to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction. You will always strive to deliver the highest possible performance for the business. Finally, you must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
If this sounds like your role, apply now! Or call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion regarding this role quoting 212602.