- Defence Field Support Representative
- Townsville location
- Do you want to make a difference as a Defence Field Support Engineer?
Join our clients and be a part of a growing international company that focuses on innovation, reliability and customer-centric excellence.
- Work directly with military units to understand operational objectives, scenarios, mission requirements and challenges to maximise the capabilities of the client's product
- Provide SME advice and on-the-job training for Exercises and Operations, as required
- Use your military experience and knowledge to develop Standing Operating Procedures (SOP) and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP), and mentor in the practical application and system employment of the client's product suite
- Take a consultative approach in providing military exercise support, often onsite, in both conceptual and functional areas
- Support the installation and configuration of client's software in the customer's environment
- Collaborate with other SMEs and client's leadership to understand and overcome product capability gaps and develop documentation and materials for demonstration purposes
- Understand the C4ISR real world applications and assist in the development of demonstrations to best prepare for field deployment
- Provide client's product demonstration and capability support to Business Development and Training staff as needed, including being prepared to conduct training courses
- All applicants must be prepared for domestic and overseas travel to customer sites.
- Operational experience as staff at Brigade or above in an Arms corps
- Conducting and leading Operations Research Analysis at the campaign, mission, or engagement level, supporting Defence customers and military operations
- Familiarity with operational and tactical doctrine, concept of operations, SOPs and TTPs
- Experience working in a Tactical Operations Centre and thorough understanding of the warfighting functions
- Highly efficient communication skills both verbal and written as well as possess excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of military systems and integration with Joint Forces, including other Battle Management Systems (BMS)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Preferable experience as a Military Instructor knowledge of C2 systems
- An Australian citizen, eligible for an Australian Defence Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1), and preferably Level 2 (NV2) security clearance.
- A degree in Information and Communication Technology
Priority will be given to candidates with subject matter and with tertiary qualifications in education, training, or ICT. Additionally, you must be confident enough to interact, communicate and present to Defence customers. You also have the ability to generate strong brand recognition, and establish trustworthy and constructive relationships with customers, partners, employees and other stakeholders to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction. You will always strive to deliver the highest possible performance for the business. Finally, you must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
If this sounds like your role, apply now! Or call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion regarding this role quoting 213276.