Our client, a major transport and logisitics organisation are currently looking to hire a mid level Production / Operations support analyst for an ongoing 6 month rolling contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting and operating the Data Warehouse environment Teradata SQL, Tivoli, ODI and any other applicable batch processes
- Actively managing production incidents and engage external vendors, IT management and business stakeholders
- Teradata development, analysis, and code enhancements
- Implementing end-to-end DW solutions using SQL, Tivoli, Oracle Data Integrator and any other applicable batch processes
- Continuously improving and finding permanent fix to recurring operation issues
- Using appropriate enterprise tools and processes to manage incidents (JIRA)
- Support and communication to end users
- Automation of day-to-day tasks (Python (desirable), windows batch scripting (powershell)
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures (Confluence)
- Participating in toolset upgrades and maintenance
It should be noted there is rostered Weekend support required once every 4 weeks. This will consist of 2-3 hours on Saturday and 2-3 hours on Sunday. Support is done from home with a day in lieu given in return.
Our client is ready to hire now. All applications considered as you apply. Please quote reference 196845.