Our client is a reputable and leading solution provider for Energy Systems within Commercial Buildings servicing across Australia. Located in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne in Epping, they currently have an opportunity for a IT/Database Administrator to join their tight knit team on a permanent full time basis.
In this role, you will be essentially the "Go To" IT resource that would be responsible for the administration of their ERP System and any other IT related matter. This could also include facilitating training for end users and also ensuring the seamless flow of information throughout the organisation.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Assisting with the overall ERP (Epicor) support
- Project management and coordination of upgrades
- System testing
- System development
- Providing Level 2 support to assist end users with troubleshooting and problem-solving issues.
- Working with key people and collaborating across departments, facilitate systems and solutions for business operations and information need.
- Develop reports using SQL, Excel, Power BI, Power Query
- Facilitate and deliver all internal application training.
- Database management, process improvement, data integrity,
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Proven experience providing ERP software support and managing database integrity and performance essential (Epicor/Kinetic experience preferred).
- Relevant certifications or proven hands-on experience ie. Microsoft SQL, Power BI, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Data Analysis
- Adept at providing Level 2 Support and end user training.
- Strong process improvement and database management
- Process mapping experience desirable.
- Must be hands on with a can-do attitude.
- Proven ability running successful IT projects.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #238546