About the Role
A large financial organisation is looking for a Database Developer to join its wealth team. In this role you will be sitting in a large team that supports this large and complex database (Compass). You will be involved in working across multiple projects (regulatory and change projects). This role is an initial six month role but with the large pipeline of work it is highly likely to get extended.
Example of responsibilities:
- Involved with design and development of the database
- Write complex SQL queries to interact with the database and extract data
About a Successful Candidate
- If you have any experience with the database Compass make sure to apply!
- Strong Oracle SQL programming skills
- Previous experience developing large complex databases
- Good working knowledge of Unix
- Previous experience in a financial organisation (for example insurance, super, investments, wealth)
- Experience with C++ will be looked upon favourably
- A self starter who is comfortable working with little supervision
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Weston quoting reference: 185118
Please click the apply button.