Looking for a Database Designer and Administrator in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until December 2018 + extension of 2x6 months
Clearance: NV1 or ability to gain
1. Extensive experience in Database Design in a large and complex integrated environment.
2. Advanced technical knowledge and experience in the XSK Skeleton Language in developing complex database access APIs.
1. Technical proficiency in providing production support for complex database issues such as Data Modifiers, and ISIS to SAP data replication.
2. Proven experience in training technical staff.
3. Highly developed written and communication skills communication skills.
4. Knowledge of Centrelink's systems environment including its System Development Life cycle.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.