Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Database Business Analyst for a contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates to be Australian citizens with/ability to obtain AGSVA clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of business requirements and translation to functional and non-functional system requirements
- Maintaining strong working relationship with stakeholders
- Preparing and maintaining requirements and design documentation
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst with focused on Databases (Oracle & SQL Server)
- Proven experience performing business analysis for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence systems
- In-depth ability in producing high quality business requirement documents, process models and other technical documentation
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with/ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200737.