The Database Administrator will have the skills and experiences identified below and will be integral to maintaining CDMRT and CapabilityOne databases.
Skills and experience
Services required to manage the CDMRT/CapabilityOne Microsoft SQL Server databases will include:
- Administration, monitoring, configuration, upgrade and install Microsoft SQL Server databases to support CDMRT and CapabilityOne including delivery of service using:
- SQL Server Management Studio;
- SQL Server Reporting Services;
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Design Studio; and
- SQL Server Integration Services.
- Performance of regular CDMRT and CapabilityOne database backups, and ensure backups will support recovery needs;
- Maintain the performance and availability of databases that store information for CDMRT and CapabilityOne;
- Develop and maintain procedures and documentation for CDMRT and CapabilityOne databases;
- Design and implement changes to CDMRT and CapabilityOne databases to support new information requirements.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance and support to other team members, APS and third parties as required.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 90540955 quoting reference 209174.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.