Our client, one of Australia's Iconic Enterprise is seeking Database Administrator ((MSSQL and Oracle) to join their database support team
You will be responsible for designing, delivering and running Database Services for the business. Day to day tasks will include carrying out maintenance, monitoring and support for infrastructure to ensure the stable operations of the organisations Database Services environment.
Experience & Skills:
- Expert in one or more Database technologies i.e. Oracle, MSSQL, PostgresSQL, RDB with proven operational history in a second or more.
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in Highly Available database solutions eg Oracle RAC, MSSQL Always on or Clusters.
- Knowledge and experience with technology specific coding language for automation, eg Powershell, Oracle PL/SQL.
- VMware, AWS experience
- ITIL certified with an understanding of Agile
- Strong communication skills - both verbally and written and can articulate ideas at appropriate levels depending on the audience.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 238643