Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Database Administrator to assist with the management and administration of the Client's ICT Systems in an integrated environment. This will include the associated networks, peripherals, data storage, archive and backup.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months with possible extensions available and will be located at our client's Canberra office.
In this position, you will:
- Work as part of a small team to provide a high-quality client focused ICT environment
- Review, administer and maintain the corporate SQL infrastructure, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Support the installation, configuration, security, user authentication and maintenance of all SQL servers, equipment, and software related to SQL infrastructure as required.
- Support and maintain corporate database systems and associated software, including monitoring, backup and recovery services.
- Plan and execute SQL patching and upgrades.
- Provide automated reporting.
- Maintain clear and up-to-date system and software documentation, and procedures.
- Assist with ICT infrastructure project, support and upgrade as required.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to have experience in:
- SQL Database Administration (Mandatory)
- Windows operating environments (Mandatory)
- Veeam Backup (desirable)
- VMware (desirable)
- Active Directory (desirable)
- SharePoint (desirable)
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 203023
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.