Our client, a fast growing and iconic Australian business is currently seeking the services of SQL Database Administrator to join their team in a permanent capacity.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and maintaining numerous Microsoft SQL database environments of varying versions
- Provide operational support of MS SQL Servers
- Deliver timely support, integrated with other relevant technical groups, for assigned projects, applications, incidents, problems, changes and releases
- Provide SQL tuning, backup and recovery, capacity planning, monitoring and alerting for system availability issues
- Produce high quality documentation
- Have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment when required.
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational and time management skills.
- Support includes system administration, testing, problem resolution, backups and any other related database tasks.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you'll need:
* Advanced SQL server knowledge across all version from 2008 onwards
* Operational knowledge of Windows Server 2008 onwards
* Operational knowledge of client operating systems from Windows 7 onwards
* Time management and task prioritisation skills
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Understanding of recruitment industry an advantage
* Prior experience in a similar role an advantage
* Understanding of MS System Center Management an advantage
* PowerShell knowledge an advantage
* VMware knowledge an advantage
To be considered with the role please 'Apply' by submitting an up to date word version of your CV accompanied with a Cover Letter which clearly outlines your experience inline with the requirements.