Our Federal Government Client is seeking a mid-level Database Administrator for an initial 12-month contract role, with extension options. You will be working within our Client's complex, enterprise environment, providing professional and courteous service to stakeholders of varying levels.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage database access and data archives whilst monitoring disk usage
- Working closely with the vendor to better store and manage the data
- Managing database security and backup procedures, keeping all databases to the latest versions
- Developing, managing and testing back-up and disaster recovery plans
- Considering both back-end design of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Contributing towards the Tableau deployment to business and operational staff
- Maintaining data standards
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience working in a Database Administration role
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and SQL
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Exposure to Tableau
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 194180
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.