- 6 Months Contract
- Sydney CBD
We are looking to hire a DataStage Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Experience across systems integration, information management, data management and architecture, and business analytics
- Experience with being in a team focusing on large-scale, multi-release information centric projects
- Experience with waterfall and agile delivery and run / application support functions
- Part of a team working on End to end implementation of at least 1 big data project
- Strong hands on experience in DataStage
- Hands on experience in ETL job development with multiple stages like sequential file, Transformer, Lookup, join, sort and Database stages.
- Strong hand on skills in design, development and implementation of various data remediation, Data migration, data integration techniques.
- Strong hand on data modelling experience.
- Strong hands on experience in database performance tuning including complex query optimizations and physical database tuning using Teradata.
Technical developer for DataStage. Code and build pre-existing or new designs to meet specs and other non-functional metrics.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button