Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced DataPower Specialist to work within the Client's Service Oriented Architecture Platform Engineering Team. Within this role you will have knowledge and experience administering DataPower appliances in Private or Government organisations previously.
This is an initial 12 month engagement with 2 x 12 month extension options available and is working from our Client's South Canberra location
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrated experience in:
- The administration of DataPower appliances in private or government organisation/s.
- Web service technology and standards including but not limited to HTTP, SOAP, WSDL, XML, WS-Security, WS-Addressing, WS-Interoperability, MTOM, XOP, WS-Policy, PKI.
- The development, maintenance and support of Service-Oriented Architectures, Service Governance Frameworks, Enterprise Service Buses and Service Registries.
- Knowledge and experience using IBM API Connect would be an advantage.
- Experience in Integration technologies including but not limited to WebSphere Service Registry and Repository, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere DataPower, SoftwareAG webMethods.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess an NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 187232
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.