Our client is a Federal Government Agency and they are looking for an experienced Data operations Engineer on an initial 12 month contract
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and obtain a NV1 Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- High proficiency in the administration and troubleshooting of Linux based operating systems, experience using automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Good software engineering skills, including experience with one or more of the following languages: Scala, Python or Java and use of modern engineering practices such as version control, continuous integration/delivery, DevOps, etc.
- Experience with the Apache big-data ecosystem, including Hadoop and Spark.
- Experience with SQL RDBMS; e.g., writing complex queries and analysing query plans.
- Knowledge of AWS, including security controls, and experience provisioning cloud infrastructure using Terraform.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Josie Bandiola and quote job #204817